What to Expect in a Thai Guest House
Spending a vacation on the shores of an Asian paradise is a most delightful way to rejuvenate tired minds and bodies. It also allows you to have a change of scene and effectively shifts your thoughts away from your daily grind. Thus, if you are looking for a place to cool off during the summer or a location where you can get your dose of sunshine during the wintry months, why not go to a gorgeous island in Thailand called Phuket? Aside from the fact that there are a lot of activities you can do and enjoy there, you can also get your desired rest and relaxation with nature.
One of the most important factors that can make your trip memorable and thoroughly satisfying is the kind of lodgings you are going to stay in. Do know, though, that there are comfortable and suitably-furnished accommodations that are less costly. In the isle mentioned above, it is quite common to find guest houses that are relatively cheaper compared to hotels and other luxurious accommodations. If you have not tried staying in such a place, here are some of the basic things to anticipate when you check-in at one:
- Expect staff to welcome you with the biggest smiles on their faces and a slight bow while pressing their hands together. This is the traditional greeting of which the citizens Thailand are known to perform for their visitors.
- Find bright, recently refurbished rooms with cable televisions, comfortable King or Queen-size beds and private bathrooms with hot and cold shower. Plus you also have you own refrigerator and safe deposit boxes.
- Communication lines are also provided for you through complimentary WiFi and telephone.
- You can dine at an in-house restaurant and arrange for a tour to see what the island has to offer. You can rent motorbikes, if you want to explore on your own.
- If you need airport transfers, you can request for one from the management.
It is important to go around the establishment for a quick look in order to make sure that it has all the facilities and amenities that you need. Choose to stay at a place that is convenient and is just worth a few minutes walk from the beach, like Sundowners Bar and Guesthouse. This way, you get to view the sun rising or setting on pristine Phuket waters while sipping a cold drink on one of their balconies. However if you would want a more inclusive resort experience, visit banyan hua hin 5 star resorts for a nice stay.
Other useful insights.