Enjoyable Phuket Activities to Complete Your Holiday
If you want to relax in beaches and, at the same time, get some adventurous treats, then you basically have a number of options—Caribbean, Greece, England, Australia, and many other popular tourist destinations. However, if you are a bit tight on budget, then booking for a flight to Phuket would be the most fitting choice. For an exciting and fun-filled itinerary, read on:
- If you wish to play on the beach, then you may go parasailing or motor-boating. You need to look for experts who can offer you simple lessons on how to enjoy this activity.
- Scuba diving and snorkelling are great if you want to discover the rich sea creatures in Thailand.
- Take a day trip and visit the Khao Phra Thaeo where you can find a number of exotic animals.
- Get a relaxing massage. What is good about this option is that you need not spend a considerable amount of money unlike when you get these services from big cities. Whether you want to try the traditional Thai hot stone or American massage, you will definitely enjoy the bliss of relaxation.
- Shop for souveiners. As you stroll along the highways, you will see a number of stalls that sell bags, clothes, shoes, and a lot more. Haggling is common, so you can send off your brightest charm to get the most reasonable price.
- Dine inside beach restaurants. Sea foods and other dishes can well be enjoyed with the fresh breeze from the ocean.
Indeed, the activities mentioned above are reasons enough for you to finally buy a plane ticket to the island. When you have finally made up your mind, the next thing you should take care of is your accommodation. And speaking of that, check out Sundowners Bar and Guesthouse now and find the perfect room for you. Waiheke Island accomodation at Waiheke Escapes offers inclusive packages great for couples and families.